Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Post

Okay, this blog is going to be pretty interesting. My new blog is called "ask me anything" and that is exactly what it is about. My pen name is Danielle, so please address questions to me as that. I'm not a professional at anything, but I will try my best to answer any question you may have.
   Ever have one of those things you just wish you had a second opinion on? Ask me about it. The answers are all free, the only way you pay me is by letting me post your question with my answer on my blog. Use a fake name or I will assign one to you.
  For now, there is three catagories that I'm answering.

1. Personal Questions
This is the one I hope to get the most of. Family questions, work questions, friend questions, anything you want to ask me about I'll offer my opinion on.

2. Animal questions

 Health, care, behavorial questions, I'll answer any of these the best I can. I "specialize" in Horses, Dogs and Cats.

3. Writing/book/school questions
Give me a try on this one too--I am a writer after all. :)


Check out the post tommorrow for more information!!
Or, if you can't wait, email me your question to redheadkid7@msn.com

2 comments:

  1. What do you like best about being an author? What's the thing you like least?

    What sort of writing do you like to like WRITING the best? (Fantasy, Adventure, etc.)

    One more question:
    Are these the sort of questions you're asking for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever have trouble finishing your stories?

    ReplyDelete